Webinars are often the best way to deliver content to staff and teams at different sites, or with complicated schedules. Marceta and Simon are available to provide webinars for your school, district or professional organization.
Our webinars, based on the methodology we developed for our book Releasing Leadership Brilliance, build capacity of educators to think differently about their work and take responsibility for changing their behaviors to create better results with students.
The sessions present each of the components of the leadership model in an energetic and engaging way. The purpose of each session is to provide in-depth exploration of the model components and offer opportunities for low-risk practice with feedback so that new skills and habits can begin to develop.
Webinars can be customized for your organization and are generally 45 to 90 minutes long.
Session Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Releasing Leadership Brilliance: Creating a Culture of Learning
- Developing Professional Presence
- Getting Genuine Buy-in from Staff
- Teaming: The Emotional Glue of School Culture
- Building Relationships with Students: A Key Component of Broader Student Success
- Saying What You Mean Without Being Mean
Participants in our sessions will:
- Learn skills that foster a culture of student success;
- Practice and deepen their understanding about how to work well together in adult teams;
- Explore communication skills that help move people to positive action rather than defensiveness.
To inquire about booking an event, contact Marceta at email@example.com